Anyone can do that these days.
But to be successful at entrepreneurship is a different story.
So, how do you ensure you’re not one of the dreaded 3 out of 4 that fail?
…and I know what you’re thinking: “Ya sure, I already knew that.” It seems like a simple concept doesn’t it? But the complexity of innovation, and the scale and speed to which you must power your innovation forward is what separates the Apple’s of this world from the Blackberry’s.
So, XTC teamed up with the Consumer Electronics Association to provide our participants, friends, applicants, partners, and sponsors with all of the tips and tricks you need to succeed at CEA Innovate! – a networking event hosted by CEA.
CEA Innovate takes place September 30 – October 2 in Phoenix, AZ. This hands-on 3-day seminar shows you what it takes to launch and scale your startup.
At CEA Innovate…
- Sign-up for 1:1 coaching from CEA seasoned industry veterans.
- Get feedback and advice on your latest business ideas and how to secure financing in a competitive landscape
- Learn how to create an effective crowdfunding campaign
- Find out the most disruptive trends to watch for in technology, including the exciting category of wearable technology
- Discover how to get media attention: Gain insight into what reporters really want from you, how to share your company’s story effectively, and why times of crisis can all be opportunities.
Entrepreneur/scientist rock-star Nolan Bushnell is one speaker you won’t want to miss. Best known as the original disruptor of the video gaming industry; Bushnell founded Atari Corp as well as ‘the only place where a kid can be a kid’ Chuck E. Cheese. An avid member of the technology community, Bushnell is still recognized as the father of video games and continues to share his passion for entrepreneurship, creativity, education and innovation. Bushnell will not only be speaking at CEA Innovate! but he will be available at networking events throughout the conference to offer personalized advice and insight.
What to expect from Innovate!
- Networking with some of the biggest names in the industry
- Powerful ideas critical to startup success
- Keynotes from technology writers, analysts and leading executives on:
- Appropriate brand messaging
- Media and press how-tos
- Effective crowdfunding
- How to link your brand to disruptive trends
How do I register?
…and if you’re not an XTC participant, sign up now at www.extremetechchallenge.com
What are you most looking forward to at Innovate!? Let us know @ExTechChallenge!